Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Those kind of nights

You know those kind of nights when sleep doesn't present itself, well that's how it is with me right now. Sleep can come at anytime  but at the same time it won't. Music helps most times, but my phone has a way of getting involved (like now for instance). It's something how technology has taken over and the lovely apps that we so happen download. I'm not saying that I should pull myself away from this lovely phone of mine but it can be a bit distracting in a good way or now at 3 am not so much. (I'm about to quote my dad right now) he always says that how did we manage before. Like I said our phones have consumed us so much from texting to instagram and other apps that grab our attention and refuse to let us go. Well alrighty I guess that's all for now, I usually say goodnight but this time it's good morning everybody. Now let's see if I can fall asleep now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment