Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's Gloomy Outside

It's been gloomy outside all day today. Some may consider this weather to be depressing, but in my opinion I really like this type of weather. Where I live the sun is always shining or during this time of the year when dark clouds present themselves threatening that a shower is on its way. When the sun is out it really means business, everything is burning hot like stepping on hot lava rocks, maybe I am over exaggerating but at the same time I like walking barefoot outside (no matter how many times I second guess whether I should or not). Don't get me wrong I love the sunshine and the rain but it can get annoying at times. When it's gloomy out, I get the best of both worlds, no sun no rain
                                                 and that's how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment